Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today's list: Latest movies review

Since I have been watching many movies lately I thought I should share my thoughts about them:

-REC 2: The first one was good, but this one should be called "FF". Instead of letting the cool bio-nature of zombies dominate the plot, they had to go deeper and increment it with "possessed by the devil" zombies. Give me a break.

-Toy Story 3: Well, what can I say about this one...Disney/Pixar hardly lets me down and it couldn't be different this time. Every time a new Toy Story comes up it's even better than the last one.

-Shrek 3 (or 4, 5, I lost count): This one was actually my favorite of all Shreks. They even added some shed a tear moments (Ha!Worked on me). Cool movie.

-Inception: The bad thing about this movie is that it eventually ended. It was so, so good. Seriously. I am not even a big fan of puzzle movies, I didn't like Matrix at all and could never keep track of who was attacking who in Star Wars, but this movie is worth a knot in the head. Not only the visual effects were great but the plot was so interesting too. If you don't like Leonardo di Caprio and his way of making every character look the same, ignore it at least this time and go watch it. Pretend it's a dream!

-Splice: This one had potential to be a good one. They even managed to get Oscar winner Adrien Brody to be in it. The idea is cool, a modern" Frankenstein", but from the beginning we all know it won't end nicely...

-Greenberg: Once and for all: comedy actors should not act in dramas! Please, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler ("Funny people") try to understand that your thing is comedy! Have you wondered why these guys always acted in comedies and only comedies all this time? I have and now I know why. So here I am warning you not to watch this horrible attempt of cult movie with Ben Stiller (Do not watch "Funny People" either, it's just as bad).

No comments: