Saturday, September 27, 2008

IRRITATING!


Since I have been feeling bored for a while, I decided to start filling my days with something unuseful: writing a blog. I will try to stick to it.

Being the critical person I am, nothing better than opening a space to talk about things that irritate me,or the others, so feel free to comment or give some ideas.

My first irritation theme: old people
Some old people tend to think that, since they saw the dinosaurs die, they can cross a highway in front of a truck, and it needs to brake. But worse than that is when they get annoyed at you walking in a crowded street, those times when you happen to face an old woman and you step to the left, to the right,to the left and she does the same, Mr. Bean movie like. I always listen to a "tsc" when that happen. Or when you are in a hurry and you get stuck behind one in a escalator or a tram exit. Affff... Some of you might think "poor thing, he/she is old.I pity old people". No way. Pity comes from the fact that they look fragile and they can't do much,but if you think that that poor slow old person was a fucker when he/she was young ( liked to take advantage on people, never helped anyone, stole money from charity), you start feeling better with yourself. In Brazil I was trying to help a real old lady getting off the bus, when she simply looked at me with a shitty face and said annoyed: "No no,go away,I don't need any help!". Really? Ok then, break your fucking leg full of spider veins, trying to get off this bus yourself.

Not to mention the times when you are waiting for ages to see a doctor at the emergency cause you ate something bad and are puking like hell,and in the last minute an old lady comes with her cane coughing a bit,and get into the office before you because she has a cold and is old. Incredible. The only good thing about it is that we will probably experience the same through the other point of view when our time comes. At least!
Movie indication related to the theme: "Duplex".

No comments: