Monday, May 31, 2010

Week update

Since I haven't written for five days I thought I could update you and maybe even come up with some excuses for why I wasn't here when you needed:

-I was attacked by a Seagull: I wasn't even looking for trouble, just crossing the yard to get home when an angry mommy seagull came towards me in the best Hitchcock style. After running like a crazy hunchback, I noticed her  offspring on the floor, so, ok, I forgave her. But anyway, it traumatized me and made me absent from the computer...

-I am playing a new game: Trust me, it is a very very good one. For the Rockstar (the company) games fans, this one is a must. It's called "Red dead redemption" and it's a wild west based adventure that got me in its lasso. I need to try really hard to stay away from the xbox, otherwise I can spend almost a whole day playing it (which is double as bad when you live in Sweden and need to enjoy the few sunny days of the year in this season).

-I discovered a song: I heard it while I was in Brazil some months ago. They played it everywhere...but I had no idea of what it was called, no one had either and I couldn't even try to remember the lyrics 'cause they don't sing much in it. I just liked it very much. Sounds sexy and mysterious somehow. Less mysterious now though, that I found it on youtube. It's called "Stereo Love". Enjoy:

That's basically it. I will keep on updating you!

By the way, a small final protest concerning kids: 
Kids crying incessantly while mommies completely ignore it.
Giant kids riding carriages (sounds almost like something from a fantasy book) occupying the entire bus.
Ok, over n' out.



No comments: