Friday, July 2, 2010

Quoting Heidi Klum: "You're out"

Yes, my dear blog friends, Brasil is out of the world cup.I had our flag hanging from the window, I screamed in the first goal, I did all the superstitious stuff we do and nothing helped.  After my momentary sadness, the only thing I could think about was Dunga, our coach (actually, our ex coach, since he has just been fired). I hope he survives when coming back to Brazil, 'cause he was already very criticized in the beginning of the world cup, imagine now that we are coming home without the trophy...
By the way, "Dunga" is the name of the weird dwarf from Snow White and the seven dwarfs movie. The one mute and a little bit dumb . Now I guess we know why he got this nickname....

"Heigh- Ho,Heigh- Ho, we're going home Heigh- Ho!

2 comments:

Lady Penelope said...

I am so, so sorry. It hits hard doesn't it? At least it was a hard fought battle.
Have a virtual hug, and I'll just say there's always the next time. xx

Le Trigo said...

Yes :/
Thanks for the hug :) Hugs to you too!