Monday, December 1, 2008

"Don't stop me now"


I have wanted to write about it for ages, but since I had no picture to illustrate it, I decided to wait a bit. Then again I can’t wait anymore so I’ll upload the pic later.


Well, the thing is that every time I pass by Brunnsparken (a square around here) right in front of Nordstan (a mall) there is this woman sitting on the floor playing a flute. So far there is nothing wrong about it. Many amateur “artists” stand there and sing, play something or try any other talent to get some coins from you. But not this woman. I believe that much more than some coins, her real objective is to drive you nuts and stick to your brain leading you to certain and slow death somehow.


She sits there in her rags and plays the same annoying sound nonstop. There is no melody, the only thing you can hear is “Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re…”. Worst thing is that giving her a coin doesn’t make her quit!


So if you are waiting to cross the street you need to put all your efforts in concentrating into something else than the annoying sound of hell. “Do, Re, Do, Re…” and you can only think of finally getting inside the mall and freeing your ears and brain from that curse.


With further investigations, I also discovered that this evil woman has not only the flute but other instruments from the dark side of the force, namely, a banjo and a tambourine. She uses the same strategy. With the banjo all you hear is an uncoordinated “blein, blein, blein, blein, blein” and with the tambourine “tchic, tchic, tchic, tchic”.


So if not certain death, I believe she wants people to slowly become zombies, led by her pain in the ass sounds. In the end she will form an army of brainwashed humans and we will end up donating her all our money. I can already see her codes:
Do, Re= give me your money
Do, Re, Do, Re, = give me your friend’s money
Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re, Do, Re,= kill that man and give me his money.


And so it goes. But don’t worry. I am committed to taking her picture and posting it here so you can all be aware. See you!

1 comment:

Toma said...

Let, but i have told you she is in deep "Ecstasy" :D :D

A Couple days ago i saw one girl playing a guitar.. omg it was even worse that this pure woman :D