Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don’t you know that you're toxic


Feel like eating some pizza today? Perhaps some pie would be good... Well, maybe for you but not for the crazy Argelian in the picture, who tries to break the Guinness record for eating the most bizarre "food". Salim Haini performs in public and his menu consists of light bulbs, candles, human nails and more than 1000 boiled eggs.

The only comment on his talent I can think of is that I really pity the people around him when he decides to "exhale" all that mix...

1 comment:

Thiago said...

Hi, Leticia, how do you do? Tania has told me about your blog, so I've decided to take a look. It's very good, with funny, interesting information. I hope you are successful in all your plans. Ah! I've got a blog, too:
esperandosofia.blogspot.com

Byebye for now

Thiago (INPI)