Thursday, February 19, 2009

Say my name, say my name


Today I am gonna show you how easy it is to create your own last name in different countries. We never know when it might come in handy.

I will exemplify it with two fake names like "Fucker" and "Idiot". Now the only thing you have to do is to substitute them for your last name and add the respective endings like showed below:


Japan: Fuckeroto, Idiotashi

Russia: Fuckerowisky, Idiotova

Sweden: Fuckersson, Idiotvist

Denmark: Fuckerssen

France: Fuckeroix, Idioteau

Holland: Van Deer Fucker

Italy: Fuckeroni, Idiotti

Romania: Fuckerescu, Idioteanu

Poland: Fuckerzyk

Greece: Fuckeroulos, Idiotologou

Scotland: Mcfucker

Ireland: O'Fucker

Finland: Fuckeriikkonnen, Idiotäinen

Germany:Fuckerheimer, Idiotauer

Spain: Fuckeréz, Idioterra

Brazil: Fucker da Silva

2 comments:

Thiago said...

Hi, Leticia! Sofia is neither my wife nor my girlfriend...it's a 'estado de espírito'. I like Phylosofie very much, and 'Sofia' comes from Greek and means 'knowledge' (or 'lore', 'wit'...).
See you!

Unknown said...

Funny!

Australia... take the first syllable of your name and add "o" or "a" to the end...

Fucko
Ando
Robbo
Stefo
Gibbo
Danno
Stevo
Timmo
Macca
Kazza
Shazza
Tezza

tehehe