Saturday, June 12, 2010

Silly mourning

I woke up today and, as usual on weekends, ran to the Xbox to play some Red Dead Redemption. After some minutes of game playing, the console went crazy and the image got all messed up. So now I'll probably post a little bit more often, at least until it works properly again.
I gotta say that Xboxes are far from being the best consoles in the market. I had a Ps2 in Brazil and my sister guarantees it still works perfectly after at least 10 years of continuous use. But since I moved to Sweden I have been playing Xbox. First the older version, that also woke up one morning not wanting to work anymore and now Xbox 360, with the same kind of problem. I even got to know that there is an error like, if your Xbox 360 shows three red lights around the on/off button it means the definitive "death" of your console. What the hell!? Mine shows its first one right now.
As usual, Microsoft lets us down. Go Sony!

1 comment:

Lady Penelope said...

Commiserations about your Xbox, I used to play PC games , and had a console, but I seem to have lost interest now (role playing games mostly)...Maybe the poems stories etc, have taken over for me...I hope your console recovers it's 'health' and is not showing signs of a deadly attack...