Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today's thing: Vagina dentata!

A South African doctor developed the newest weapon against rapes in the country: a feminine condom with "teeth" that painfully grip the aggressor's penis in the moment of the penetration and can only be removed by a doctor.
The idea seems very interesting, but it got me thinking: if it becomes a hit in South Africa then every raper will start trying "the back door" first and so on. It's gonna end up with women using this condom even in their nostrils.
If you doubt it's real: http://www.antirape.co.za/
Tchau!

5 comments:

Lady Penelope said...

I can't get my mind around how this device works...Does the woman have to wear it al the time? Just in case?I can't see an attacker agreeing to 'wear'anything otherwise, especially one with teeth?

Le Trigo said...

Yes, that's the part unlikely to work: the woman needs to wear it all the time just in case :/ weird I know

Lady Penelope said...

I'm looking for sympathy...sobs !!..
4-1 England lost 4-1. to Germany....It must be a bad dream...
I will wake up soon!!
Hope your week-end was better than mine...

Gray said...

поржал

Lady Penelope said...

Congratulations to Brazil, who must be the favourites, meeting The Netherlands in the quarter final, I think most teams are not finding their usual form...I have no idea why. I watched Spain Vs Portugal last night and was almost bored to tears..The referee ignoring Ronaldo being fouled time after time was the highlight!! lol...
My fingers are crossed for Brazil..but I do like Orange as a colour. so I am torn between the two. (only joking !!).x